lxqt-config − LXQt Settings Center for all related modules and applications
This application is a settings center for all environment related applications and all config software installed and registered by the LXQt desktop environment.
LXQt is an advanced, easy-to-use, and fast desktop environment based on Qt technologies and ships several core desktop components, all of which are optional:
* Application launcher
* Settings center (this)
* Session handler
* Polkit handler
* SSH password access
* Display manager handler
These components perform actions like their counterparts in other desktop environments and their names are self-descriptive. They are usually not launched manually but automatically, when an LXQt session is chosen in the Display Manager.
LXQt has various config applications:
* Desktop settings: (lxqt-config-desktop)
* Appereance settings: (lxqt-config-appearance)
* Session settings: (lxqt-config-session)
* Notification settings: (lxqt-config-notificationd)
All of this can also be found in Settings or Preferences menu; please consult the respective manpages.
Report bugs to https://github.com/lxqt/lxqt/issues
LXQt has been tailored for users who value simplicity, speed, and an intuitive interface. LXQt is also intended for less powerful machines. See:
* Mouse settings: lxqt-config-mouse(1)
* Desktop settings: lxqt-config-desktop(1)
* Appeareance settings: lxqt-config-appearance(1)
* Session settings: lxqt-config-session(1)
* Notification settings: lxqt-config-notificationd(1)
This manual page was created by PICCORO Lenz McKAY <[email protected]> for LXQt project and VENENUX GNU/Linux but can be used by others.