darktable−cmstest − test if the color management subsystem of your computer is correctly configured
darktable is a digital photography workflow application for Linux, Mac OS X and several other Unices. It’s described further in darktable(1).
darktable-cmstest investigates if the color management subsystem of your computer is correctly configured and it displays some useful information about the installed monitor profile(s).
The principal developer of darktable is Johannes Hanika. The (hopefully) complete list of contributors to the project is:
* developers: Pascal Obry Aldric Renaudin Roman Lebedev parafin Edouard Gomez
* translators: Victor Forsiuk Pascal Obry Jeronimo Pellegrini Martin Straeten Kang-Wei Hsu Ryo Shinozaki Besmir Godolja Nicolas Auffray Tianhao Chai MatjaÅ¾ Jeran BÃ¡thory PÃ©ter EdgarLux bajdero shinoryo shlomi FranÃ§ois DelÃ¨gue Hanno Schwalm Mario Zimmermann Marko Vertainen Tobias KÃ¼hne Ð¯Ð½Ð° Ð¢ÑÐ½Ð³ÑÑÐ¿Ð°ÐµÐ²Ð°
* contributors (at least 4 commits): Victor Forsiuk Ralf Brown Hanno Schwalm Diederik ter Rahe MiloÅ¡ KomarÄeviÄ Dan Torop Jeronimo Pellegrini Martin Straeten Mario Zimmermann Mark-64 Kang-Wei Hsu Nicolas Auffray rawfiner Serkan ÃNDER Bill Ferguson Ryo Shinozaki Simone Gotti lhietal Besmir Godolja Dmitry Stoyanov Manuel Presnitz Petr Stasiak Tianhao Chai shonjir
* Sub-module rawspeed contributors (at least 1 commit): Roman Lebedev MiloÅ¡ KomarÄeviÄ Jordan Neumeyer Philipp Lutz Thomas Baumann Howard Liberty
* Sub-module integration contributors (at least 1 commit): Pascal Obry ralfbrown Simone Gotti
And all those of you that made previous releases possible.
This man page was written by Ulrich Pegelow <[email protected]> as part of the usermanual. It was turned into a man page by Tobias Ellinghaus <[email protected]>.
Copyright (C) 2009−2017 by Authors.
darktable is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL v3 or (at your option) any later version.