darktable−cmstest − test if the color management subsystem of your computer is correctly configured
darktable is a digital photography workflow application for Linux, Mac OS X and several other Unices. It’s described further in darktable(1).
darktable-cmstest investigates if the color management subsystem of your computer is correctly configured and it displays some useful information about the installed monitor profile(s).
The principal developer of darktable is Johannes Hanika. The (hopefully) complete list of contributors to the project is:
* developers: Pascal Obry Aldric Renaudin AurÃ©lien PIERRE parafin Roman Lebedev
* translators: Pascal Obry Jeronimo Pellegrini Victor Forsiuk Martin Straeten Ryo Shinozaki EdgarLux Serkan ÃNDER Stephan Hoek Petr Stasiak Matt Maguire MatjaÅ¾ Jeran Nicolas Auffray Ð¯Ð½Ð° Ð¢ÑÐ½Ð³ÑÑÐ¿Ð°ÐµÐ²Ð° cotacot mmardegan BÃ¡thory PÃ©ter Hui Xie Jan Friedrich Marko Vertainen Matteo Mardegan MatteoVita shlomi braitbart ç¯ å´äº®ãRyo Shinozaki
* contributors (at least 4 commits): Hanno Schwalm Philippe Weyland Victor Forsiuk Nicolas Auffray Diederik ter Rahe Jeronimo Pellegrini MiloÅ¡ KomarÄeviÄ Chris Elston Martin Straeten Ryo Shinozaki Dan Torop EdgarLux Sakari Kapanen HansBull Serkan ÃNDER Ralf Brown Stephan Hoek Petr Stasiak rawfiner solarer Philipp Lutz luz paz Apfelkraut Matt Maguire quovadit
* Sub-module rawspeed contributors (at least 1 commit): Roman Lebedev
* Sub-module integration contributors (at least 1 commit): Pascal Obry
And all those of you that made previous releases possible
This man page was written by Ulrich Pegelow <[email protected]> as part of the usermanual. It was turned into a man page by Tobias Ellinghaus <[email protected]>.
Copyright (C) 2009−2017 by Authors.
darktable is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GPL v3 or (at your option) any later version.