apkbuild-lint - A linter for Alpine Linux’s build files (apkbuild)
apkbuild-lint is a linter for packages in aports. It will check the APKBUILD file for violations of policy, superfluous statements, stylistic violations and others. See alint(5) under the apkbuild-lint section for an explanation of each violation that apkbuild-lint checks for.
apkbuild-lint will print the policy violations found and exit 1, if no violations are found then nothing will be printed and it will exit 0.
The CUSTOM_VALID_OPTIONS variable can be set to a whitespace-separated list of variables that will be considered valid inside the options= variable of an APKBUILD
apkbuild-lint will print to stdout whenever a policy violation is found in the following format
SEVERITY refers to how severe a violation is, ranging
from S to M.
• CERTAINITY refers to how likely it is not a false positive, ranging from C to P
• TAG refers to the tag of the violation, see alint(5) for more details.
• PATH refers to the path given for apkbuild-lint to check.
• LINE refers to the number of the line where the violation was found.
• MSG is a short message meant for humans to know what is the violation.
Maintained by Leo <[email protected]>